image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M RYAN KOZLOWSKI|WELCOME TO MY WORK PORTFOLIO|I DO CREATIVE PROJECTS IN SPORTS|LEARN MORE BELOW

November 2012: Online Broadcast Director, NCCAA Men's And Women's Soccer National Championship

 
Was the Online Broadcaster Director (for TourbeauSports) for both the Men's and Women's NCCAA Division II tournaments going on simultaneously in early November 2012.

I play-by-play and color commentated nearly every game by myself on the men's side, while directing the broadcast (on both sides) and also the videographer (some a bit new to filming).

Also, commentated not only the men's but the women's finals (during the women's I not only commentated, but had to commentate while filming the game).  Just a tad bit tricky.

Overall, for 16 men's games, plus 2 women's games (over four days) I was either commentating or filming, or doing both at the same time, while directing two online broadcasts. Was a little challenging but powered through it.

Here's the best link I could find online, myself commentating and filming the 3rd place men's game:



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment