image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M RYAN KOZLOWSKI|WELCOME TO MY WORK PORTFOLIO|I DO CREATIVE PROJECTS IN SPORTS|LEARN MORE BELOW

November 2011: Videographer/Color Commentator, NAIA Men's Soccer National Championship



The first college national tournament I completed with Tourbeau Sports Group.

I used my filming experience with Dayton Dutch Lions F.C. (from the 2010 season) to film all the games for an online broadcast feed. I've watched a lot of soccer, and I'm pretty good at keeping a good square (where you catch enough of the play developing but your not too zoomed out that you can't see the players).

This also was the first time I ever color or play-by-play commentated on a live broadcast (I went on to commentate for the 2012 NCCAA Women's and Men's Soccer National Championships, as well as the 2012 NAIA Women's Soccer Championship); but, this was my first time.

With anything new it takes some getting used to, but eventually when your commentating your 250th minute of action in two days you start to catch on (that's the good thing about these tournaments, if you make a mistake, you have ample time to correct yourself and get better).

Definitely was a fun experience, and when you coach soccer and played soccer, it's not too hard to explain what's developing.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment