image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M RYAN KOZLOWSKI|WELCOME TO MY WORK PORTFOLIO|I DO CREATIVE PROJECTS IN SPORTS|LEARN MORE BELOW

July 2014: Producer, US Youth Soccer National Championship


 
 
Worked as a Producer on the 2014 US Youth Soccer National Championships; as well as some videography work, when my fields were not in use. Was a very enjoyable event and week.

The first time EVER that the US Youth Soccer National Championships have been produced live online or on television. Very good production quality, the overall production ran smoothly most of the weekend. I'm used to mainly college sport productions, so was a nice change of pace to do a youth sports tournament.

After the Division I college schedule in 2013, this was possibly the highest profile event I've done. I mean it's US Soccer, which is a huge entity.
 
I was one of five producers, working on five separate fields, bringing games non-stop daily online to people across the country.
 
Here is an example of a couple games, a men's and women's final, that I produced:

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment