image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M RYAN KOZLOWSKI|WELCOME TO MY WORK PORTFOLIO|I DO CREATIVE PROJECTS IN SPORTS|LEARN MORE BELOW

February 2013: Videographer, NAIA Indoor Track & Field National Championship



This upcoming Wednesday, February 28th to Saturday, March 2nd I'll be working at the 2013 NAIA Indoor Track and Field National Championship at the Spire Institute in Geneva, Ohio.

I'll mainly be doing videography/filming work, as well as possibly some online broadcast troubleshooting if we run into any issues.

My filming work will be on the NAIA.org website this Thursday through Saturday.

Schedule of events can be found here.



The Spire Institute has mostly recently gained an official Olympic Training Center designation, and therefore I'm looking forward to checking the huge facility out.

I'll have some photos and stuff on my twitter, @ryan_kozlowski

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment